Coming soon!

PIE > CAKE!!!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Project Notes: J. S. Bach chorale 86

The title of this chorale Wie schön leuchtet der Morgernstern translates to "How brightly shines the morning star."

This one was a simple test to see if I could get good results with the MAM player using the new settings I found.  The results were promising, although I still got some wiggle with the bars.  I will try to further tweak this for better results using different output quality and frame rates.

I used the choir from the stock Kontakt library for this piece.  While it sounds very nice, this particular instrument is better suited for a mix rather than a stand alone performance.

Video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl0_OaWy18Y

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting such a useful, impressive and a wicked article./Wow.. looking good!
    Software Processes

    ReplyDelete