Coming soon!

PIE > CAKE!!!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Review of Big Tick Rhino

I have no idea what possesed me to make a review of this synth.  I guess I thought it would be fun, or maybe I watch too much AVGN or something.  In any case it was a very enjoyable project.  I got kind of silly with the sound effects.  I was going for something that was more fun than your average software review.

I gained a new found appreciation for talented voice actors while making this video.  Most of us do not realize how difficult it is to sound good for more than a few words.  I never knew how much I stuttered, mispronounced words, and made disgusting mouth noise until editing the VO for this review.  Green apples and herbal tea only helped so much.  I hope you enjoy the review!

No comments:

Post a Comment